Are you new to the world of SVG files? Well don’t worry! We are here to help! Follow the instructions to learn How to Get SVG Files Into Cricut Design Space. Watch the tutorial video below to follow along!
Learn how to download SVG cut files and import them into Cricut Design Space:
1. Find free SVG file from svgart.org
2. Click the download button
3. Open Cricut Design Space
4. Click New Project
5. Click Upload
6. Browse and find SVG file in your downloads folder.
7. Click Insert File
8. SVG will appear in your design canvas area
9. Position and Edit design as needed. If using layers click Ungroup to edit layers.